Donal

Default open letter to "Hanoi John"

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:56:23 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:
"loving interaction" ??????????????????????? Is that a codename for
Napalm??

snip

http://www.peace.ca/kimstory.htm

She looks really grateful, doesn't she?

Sorry Donal but that little girl was burned by the South Vietnamese
Air Force, not American.

I'm astonished that you could even think such a thing.

Where do you think that the South Vietnamese got the Napalm from? Iraq??

Did Americans never drop any Napalm near civilians? Or is this question
irrelevant because I haven't presented any photographic evidence?

BTW, I'm not trying to criticise the policy in Vietnam, I'm reacting to an
attempt gloss it over. Talking about "kids and candy" in the context of the
Vietnam war is hypocritical.

Regards

Donal