Maynard G. Krebbs

Default open letter to "Hanoi John"

On 16 Feb 2004 08:23:28 -0800,
(Capt.American) wrote:

Crap Snipped

I was a green beret officer who volunteered for duty in Vietnam and
fought in the thick of it in 1968 and 1969 on a Special Forces A-team
on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, just for starters. We were the elite. We saw
the most action. Everybody in the world knows that. But we did not just
kill people, we built a church, a school, treated illnesses, passed out
soap, food, and clothing, and had fun and loving interaction with the
indigenous people of Vietnam, just like our boys did in Normandy,
Baghdad, Saigon, and everywhere American soldiers ever served. We

A Green Beret Officer who went out with a team? Bull****! GBs didn't
operate that way in Vietnam.

Don or Shirley Bendell
BENDELL ENTERPRISES, INC.