Wally

Default Pocket Pelorus

Joe wrote:

What can you use the following bow and beam bearings to find?
22-34, 25-41 , 26&1/2-45, 27-46 , 29-51 , 32-59 .
All numbers are degrees off your bow.
And you travel 5 miles between the bearings.

Something lying in a straight line which is parallel to my course - a series
of coastal features or a line of marker buoys, perhaps? The line is a little
shorter than my distance covered (4.5 miles). At the start of my journey,
the nearest point on the line is about 9 miles away, bearing roughly 33
degrees. If my course and the line of targets were extended, my course would
be 5 miles from the line. The middle pair of targets (26&1/2-45, 27-46) are
very close together - 0.14 miles.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com