daytripper

Default Video Tutorial, Tying a Fisherman's Bend

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:00:17 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Knots-lover wrote:

If you are interested a Flash video tutorial for tying a
Fisherman's Bend, or Anchor Bend, take a look at this prototype on our
Web site:

http://www.beutner.com/tutorials/fisherman-bend.html

This video tutorial uses streaming Flash video. While the video is
so-so quality, the sound quality is not bad at all. The video console
allows you to mute or adjust the audio. You can stop and start the
video whenever you like.

If enough people are interested in this, we plan to develop a gallery
of online tutorials for all of the major knots, as we do in our
commercial knot tying products.

IT's quite nice, and there's nothing wrong with the video.

Indeed, as a demonstration of practical application of technology it is
excellent.

/daytripper (would never use that knot on my boat, though ;-)