Michael

Default John Kerry & the Bitch

Fonda wasn't the '-itch' I first thought of when reading the the subject
line. Anyway . . .

Kerry just publically told his people to get off it. Unlike Gore and the
Seattle Freeway Gridlocks, Kerry realizes he stands to lose votes by such
idiocies as a Democrat even remotely discussing military service. He'll do
the same on two other fronts. One is the conduct of the 'do' in Iraq. 500
dead of our professional military is a phenomenal success. In my die we
would knock off that many in a week and still manage to lose the war. The
other is the six or whatever nukes in N. Korea. Six is chicken feed
compared to the 10,000 we used to have pointing at us. Hooray for
Candidate Kerry.

As an aside I might point out the reason National Guard did not serve in
Viet-Nam stemmed from several reasons. 1) LBJ chose not to call them up. 2)
Back then the myth of the National Guard belonging to the state had some
validity. That hasn't been true for a couple of decades.

There is, it seems, more than one way to skip out of performing one's
duty. LBJ, as a congressman, acquired a direct commission to, I believe,
Lieutenant Colonel. He made one visit out to Hawaii but no further and for
that received a Silver Star. Like most medals, you have to know the pay
grade of a person to judge the value of the Silver Star award.

I predict he will pick Hillary for VP. That action will mobilize the
remnants of the Dem's and the few remaining fruit loops in the former
woman's movement. Can't do much better than that. Sorry to say I think
Hillary will refuse the offer.

I'm guessing Bush 55% to 60% and Kerry most of the rest. One reason is the
Republicans will form a coalition with the Libertarians but the Democrats
will not form a coalition with the Greens.

Prediction for 2008? Kerry will run again. Hillary has entirely too much
baggage. Sort of a female Nixon in that regard.

As for the Perot - istas? Recall four years ago I stated Buchanan's only
reason for joining them was to destroy them and thus ensure a Republican
victory?

Meanwhile the national policy will remain 'one building, one country.'

M.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
It is more than a bit amusing that the right wind whackos have chosen
to make Viet Nam an issue,.

Try to keep up with current events Bub. Kerry's people started this

thing.
Funny thing is however Kerry's handelers arn't talking about what Kerry

did
after he got out.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"