basskisser

Default Trailer Tires Overheating.

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:37:32 -0800, "Rod McInnis"
wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...

. You apparently don't know squat about the Laws
of Gases.

Can you please state which law you are referring to?

I am familiar with Boyles Law, and Charles Law, the "ideal gas" law. I am
not aware of any gas law that supports your claims.

Now, Im again telling you that the ONLY reason is that the
pressure to temperature ratio is more linear.

More linear?

The basic ideal gas law is PV=nRT.
P = pressure
V = volume
n = the number of moles (a measure of the number of atoms)
R is a constant (8.3144 exp-7)
T = temperature in absolute units ("room temperature" is ~300 K)

How do you get more linear than that?

Do you refute that?

Yes

[...]

This is just too funny watching basskisser get himself all wrapped up in
another boneheaded scientific argument. Every time he types something
he confirms he doesn't understand the world around him. I can't wait to
see how he tries to weasel out of this one without admitting he's wrong.
Stay tuned.

Steve

Please refute my statements, or shut up. Quit stalking me.