Donal

Default No visual Lookouts

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
On this craft we move at 20-30 knots most of the time.

In areas with Fog, high winds, storms, monster seas, icebergs, shipping

lanes,
harbors,and open oceans.

You have icebergs??? Don't be silly. Rednecks don't encounter icebergs!

Yet rarely we care to have a *visual lookout.(*according to Donal)
We are at sea 90+ days at a time.

Twaddle! You don't go to sea for more than a few hours at a time.

With a large crew.

Bobsprit?

What kind of craft can safely do this feat of physic magic.

It's not magic. You are placing your trust in "luck". When you kill
somebody, you will claim that he had "no business being there".

regards

Donal