Horvath

Default 24V Firestorm drill

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:42:34 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You have a concrete wall on your hunter????? I knew they were
inherently slow, but you might want to consider removing the wall
entirely.

I'll write slow, so you can understand.

There is no concrete on my boat.

I was drilling holes in the basement of an office building, dumbass.

http://www.blackanddecker.com/produc...?PID=6164&RHID

=777&P=ProductDetail.aspx&ATT=AttachmentDetail.as px&ACC=AccessoryDetail.aspx
&ACS=AccessoySet.aspx&R=ProductListByBrand.aspx

I used my drill again today. Drilled holes in a concrete wall. The
hammer setting works better and faster than my biggest corded drill.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe