Professor Howard Hill

Default Proposed new changes to HAM licensing

It should be really hard so that elitist electronic snobs are filtered out
too.
Make the license worth something, make someone work for it. You've seen what
captain's licenses have done for sailing, who wants THAT to happen to HAM
radio?
Gun licenses are tough to come by, why not radio licenses? There would be
less divorces if marriages were more regulated.
The radio can be used to issue instructions to sabateours and should be
impounded.

Oz wrote in message ...
On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:08:47 GMT, "Professor Howard Hill"
scribbled thusly:

The written test should be made much harder especially the theoretical

part.

Why?
So that elitist electronic snobs can get licences easier?

It's about using a tranceiver not building one!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.