Martin Baxter

Default And ???????

Jeff Morris wrote:

You need look no further than the first sentence to see the applicability:

1(a) These Rules shall apply to all vessels upon the high seas and in all waters
connected therewith navigable by seagoing vessels.

If the slip is in waters connected to the sea, they are applicable. I'll admit
the my logic is strained, .

But I appreciate that you're still reading this.

Yes, it does seem to be getting a bit pendantic, consider, is a slip navigable
waters? Perhaps we should debate the number of angels per pin head (I'm not talking
about Bob, tho' he can use all the help he can get).

Cheers
Marty