Grouch

Default Cruising Kitty

Now that it is time to make my forced donation to charity along with the
small fee for defense and regulation of trade between the many states, I
was pleasntly suprised to see Bush's tax cuts (thanks, too, to the
Republican Congress) have made my cruising kitty quite nice this year.
Along with the recovered and booming economy, ie everybody who deserves
a job has one, all my investments are pointing back to a very, VERY,
early retirement.

I hope you all have benefited as much as this working (actually work)
class individual.

How much will it take to cruise indefinately around the world for
someone who is happy without all the excess crap like Bobsprit needs.