NOYB

Default OT- Ode to Immigration

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

"Don White" wrote in message
news

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

Naples has pretty strict and well-enforced ordinances against cars

parked
in
yards, and too many people living in one single-family residence. I

guess
that's why I don't see what you see as often as you see it.

We have strict rental property ordinances as well. Perhaps you need

address this with your county commissioners?

Isn't that Jim Dandy.....keeps those pesky foreigners at bay! No

dirtying
up
your nice tidy little city.

Called zoning. Keeps those pesky capitolists from building a chemical

plant
next door to your house. Oh, that's right. You are in Canada, they let

you
build anything you want, anywhere.

That's what happens when so few people decide to move to a country that only
3 people occupy every square kilometer.