basskisser

Default Outboard Hood Repair

(UglyDan®©?) wrote in message ...
Well I guess Bondo has its place somewhere in the world, and a
Coleman plastic? camper would be a good start. I'll bet you saw the
little picture of a camper on that tube of Bondo , and said "Thats the
Ticket" , But hey,What ever floats your boat or camper, UD

http://community.webtv.net/capuglyda...inUglyDansJack

I guess you failed to see the point. The stuff is MADE FOR THE EXACT
CONDITION that the original poster has. Next point, if it will work on
a flexing, moving piece of plastic, which is NOT temperature stable,
why wouldn't it work on an outboard motor hood? You have no idea what
you are talking about, I take it. Bondo has many, many products, and
many, many applications. It is good stuff when used for it's intended
purpose. Like a lot of people that don't understand that things are
application specific, you just hear the name, and think it's crap
because you once used it to fill in a 6" diameter rusty hole, with no
prep work, in your car, and it failed.