NOYB

Default OT- Ode to Immigration

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message "Some industry experts

call
this a
"brain drain," as the best and brightest
Canadian workers are flocking to the United States in search of

higher
salaries."

See! Only the dumb ones remain.

Careful there Dr. No. We've got enough snowbirds to track you

down
with
the few clues we do have.

Lets see:
dentist in or near naples
about mid thirties
tends to blab on about gov't policies
owns a boat

can anyone else add clues to helpout?

I can: I have his name, address and many other particulars, and have

had
them for a long time.

You should. I sent you an e-mail about a year and a half ago.

Worry not, fella. Your "secrets" are safe with me.

Even my worst secret wouldn't cause a ripple in today's sea of morality

and
ethics.

Yeah...what about that evening of Muskrat Fun?

They were open-minded Muskrat's...and I had consent.