DSK

Default 2 questions for Doug.

MC wrote:
..... ignoring
the data I posted which shows clearly that I won.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you post any data that even met the conditions of the
bet, much less won?

Here's what happened as I see it.

1- I offered a comment on a small boat that I like

2- You ridiculed the boat and my statement

3- I said "Name something better" and gave some pretty specific
conditions, including size of the boat

4- You offered info on 3 or 4 boats which were neither better in the
specific named characteristics, and were very much larger anyway

5- when I said, "I've won" you retreated to insults and then silence.
Frankly I'm a little surprised you bring it up, considering that you've
made some ridiculous claims.

...Was that another thinly vieled threat?

Of course not. It was a rather simple question. Are you so paranoid that
you see threats in everything?

... If it was, should
the group start to call you "Doug the cur"?

What with this "the group," have you got a mouse in your pocket? As
Scout inferred, I consider most of the regular posters here as friends.
Some of them I have been in contact with in the real world, and are
great folks. Then there's a few stains on the carpet... that's why this
newsgroup is kind of like in a comfy living room.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King