MC

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT.. MC & capsize screen

DSK wrote:

"Discredited"? By whom? Please explain... as of the fall of 2003,
there were a number of offshore races around here that required a
certain CSR for certain classes.

MC wrote:
Really? Such as?

The Annapolis-Bermuda race, for one. There are a couple of
point-to-point SAYRA races where the phrase "CSR will be used as an
indicator of acceptability" but I haven't heard of them booting any
applicants. Of course, nobody has entered a J-30 either.

I was surprised at you assertion so I downloaded a race entry form for
Annapolis-Bermuda but could see the CSR rquirement. Can you find it?
The SAYRA seems to be mostly concerned with inshore dinghy racing.

http://www.sayra-sailing.org/pages/safety.htm

Are you sure about this?

Cheers