DSK

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT.. MC & capsize screen

a tip vortex, or trailing edge
turbulence?

JAXAshby wrote:
a tip vortex is not th same thing as trailing edge tubulence,

Very good Jax! I can see why MC refers to you for these difficult
questions.... a tip vortex forms at the tip, and a vortex formed by
trailing edge turbulence is at the trailing edge... shucks why didn't I
think of that!

... though each
orginates for the same reason.

Which is? (sound of Jeapordy music)

.. Different dynamics, different effects.

Wait a minute, I thought you said they formed for the same reason?

go read another Popular Mechanix article.

Is that where you get your technical info?

DSK