MC

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT.. MC & capsize screen

DSK wrote:

You ran away from explaining the capsize ratio,

MC wrote:
On the contrary I explained it in terms a mathematical layperson like
you should have been able to understand. Why do you live the big lie,
afraid of the truth? Now do you really want me to repost it so you
won't understand it again?

Yes please do.

Use google you lazy sod.

Also, be prepared to explain why _your_ explanation disagrees with the
explanation of the professional naval architects who devised this measure.

Oh but it does. It is closely related to the definition of the
metacentric radius. Do you know what that is?

Cheers