Bobsprit

Default Flying TVs at Sea!!!!

No. Not always. It's easy to say "always," "never," and other absolutes.
You're really GREAT at winning this kind of argument.

Actually, it was Remco who made the absolute statement. I merely said that the
modern blue water could certainly afford to carry a TV these days with little
trouble. I dare say some blue water sailors might enjoy classic or modern
cinema. These days you can carry a flat screen set and 100 movies in a thick
wallet.
Remco is thinking of big TVs and VHS machines. He's clearly an older fella as
is Marty.

RB