John Cairns

Default Flying TVs at Sea!!!!

Tell you what, planning a little bareboating excursion to the Leewards in
the next month or so, where I'm sure I should run into a fair number of
"long distance cruisers". At the risk of being completely obnoxious, I'll
ask every single one that I encounter if they have a television or video
system on board, and how big their boat is. I'll tell them it's an informal
survey for my own curiosity, hell, maybe I'll tell them it's for this almost
pointless discussion. Then when we return I'll post the results. Might not
be scientific, though it should be interesting.
John Cairns
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
1. When you're underway, there is very
little extra time for leisure activities like watching movies.

Oh, I was under the impression and people who cruise actually stop for

long
periods or short. Oh well.

RB