JAXAshby

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT.. MC & capsize screen

professor dougies -- who doesn't know the plural of vortex -- is lecturing the
world on how they form.

ain't dat nice.

you don't know what causes tip vortex

JAXAshby wrote:
oh, but I do indeed know, dougies. you just couldn't understand the six

and
seven letter words I used to explain it.

Actually, your explanation (what there was of it) was commendably concise.
And
you didn't throw in a lot of words like "sine function" at random.

But it was also incomplete, since you left out the two biggest reasons why
tip
vortexes form in the first place. If you look back to see my answer to your
explanatory post, you'll see at least part of what you left out.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King