Jeff Morris

Default And ???????

BTW, there was a news report here last night. As you might know, we've had a
record deep freeze for the last several weeks. A 55 foot wooden fishing boat
decided this was a good time for fishing, so they left Sandwich Harbor on the
Cape Cod Canal, transited the canal which was kept open by ice breakers, but
apparently got holed by ice as they exited the canal. Their engine died, and
they ended up aground on Hog Neck.

Rescue was problematical - the large boat couldn't get close, the small boast
didn't want to leave harbor, an attempt by foot failed. Finally a helicopter
was brought it to lift off the crew, providing good footage for the evening
news.

The final line of the news report was "A Canal official said, 'They had no
business being out there.' "

-jeff

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message

Once again, you're assuming that I've endorsed Joe's position. As I

said, when
you start out with faulty assumptions, you end up being wrong.

Are you now saying that Joe was wrong when he disagreed with me?

Regards

Donal
--
BTW, I'll answer the rest of your post tomorrow. It's too late for me do
justice to it.