Gary Warner

Default After 2.5 years we got her started this weekend...

"Steve" wrote in message

Yea, this is a single screw boat and we didn't change any rotation. The
water pump
connects right to/where the distributor does so it's run off that...and we
didn't make
any changes there. ~ We did have the water pump apart, mostly because we
wanted
so see what was in there and how it worked. Basically it's two long gears
that mesh
with each other. Seems like as they spin they create a flow. I also don't
see how
the gears could have gone in backwards - or in any other way - but logically
I'm
thinking...we took the pump apart...we didn't change anything else...and now
it pumps
but in the wrong direction....we *must* have put it together wrong. Well,
just have to
get time to get down to the shop and see.

Thanks for the comments.

Gary