Capt. Mooron

Default I took out the trash!

Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!
This rates right up with your "chiggers" comment!

Good Gravy Man!... if you came a visiting she'd fetch you fresh coffee and a
Belgian Waffle loaded with plump blueberries and covered with fresh whipped
cream. She'd be sweet and hospitable. She'd make you feel at home and part
of the family. She wouldn't hurt a fly and never talks bad about anyone.

If she knew you wrote this about her it would break her dear old heart. How
could you be so mean to someone so nice??

Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice person in
the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!

CM