John Cairns

Default David Kay resigns

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ma/3261705.stm
Like many programs on PBS, this one originated in the UK, if I'm not
mistaken, this is the program that aired on PBS the other night.
John Cairns
OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 04:08:24 -0500, "John Cairns"
scribbled thusly:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/wmd/

The program aired the other night, Kay started with the assertion that

there
were WMD, still couldn't find any. Funny watching clips of Colin Powell
saying that the Iraqis had 100's of tons of chemical and biological

agents.
Old news really, don't think many people care, even those folks who lost
relatives in the war. You should watch the program if you get a chance.
John Cairns

Yep, That was recorded a while back wasn't it?
We don't get Frontline here

Oz1...of the 3 twins.