Jeff Morris

Default And ???????

I half agree - but would you rather be reading bobadilgayganzyhorvathbb drivel?

This latest tack of Donal's confirms what we've long suspected - most people
know some of the rules, and then make up the rest based on what seems to be
"common sense" to them.

jeff

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jeff, you're wasting your time.
Donal, is the UK version of Neal .... he knows the words to the rules,
but doesn't comprehend the intent. He's just shown, in another thread,
that he's also not a "boat handler" around the docks.
I'll refrain from commenting on the Yachtmaster requirements, as I know
nothing about them, and I think John E. covered that ground.

otn