Jonathan Ganz

Default "Most Sailors"

Just like you bob, who wins with every post. Of course, what you win
is the distinction of being the most stupid fool on this newsgroup, clearly
out-doing even Horass.

Typical lying bs from bob. Horass should be careful.. looks like boober
is starting to get "interested" in his tits.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Re top posting... does that mean you're a bottom boy?

Horvath, in all honesty...Gayanzy is clearly gay. He's been talking about

your
breasts for months. It's pretty scary. I'd ignore him. He basically

responds to
any post with dumb "oh yeah?!" type comments. Nothing clever.
Leave him be, as I usually do. He'll find another guy soon enough I

suspect.

RB