Horvath

Default "Most Sailors"

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:20:57 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I know it's difficult for you to read, but I was asking
if you were implying that *you* are gay. Since we've
never met and I'm not interested in guys, I'm wondering
if you've been stalking me?

*You're* the one stalking me. You follow up on all my posts with a
gay comment.

Re top posting... does that mean you're a bottom boy?

See what I mean?

"Horvath" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:48:15 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Ummm... are you implying that you're a gay person? If so,
I'm sure you're very happy.

No. I'm not implying that you're gay. I'm saying it right out in
black and white. You are the gayest person I ever met. You are
completely preoccupied with my chest, Jon-boy.

Every comment you make has gay overtones. Even your top posting is
gay.

"Horvath" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:30:28 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You would need to talk to bob about that... personally, I don't care
how far you stoop.

I'll bet you do.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe