Capt. Mooron

Default And ???????

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message

| Now we're back to the beginning. The kayaker was not magically
transported to
| the middle of the English Channel, he has deliberately chosen to be there,
at a
| time that had a potential for thick fog. He has no business doing that.

Jeff for cripes sake..... a friggin Kayaker??!!! That's the equivalent of
a log with a person dog paddling it!

It's a no brainer... the kayaker is dead and good riddance.... unless it's a
cute babe and then I'll have to take issue with any vessel putting her in
harm's way! Especially if it's a naked babe in a see-through kayak!

Crap it's been a long stint up North and this rum is going down entirely to
well! ;-)

CM