Thom Stewart

Default Current or no current

Joe,

I haven't read any of the replies yet, but I want to remind you, if you
have a single prop you have both a left and right handed helm. If your
stern walks left in reserve it will walk right in forward. Remember
there is also a third gear on your gear box (Neutral)

From neutral you can pop the stern in either direction, Just slip it
into gear, rev up quickly and back down and into neutral again

I learned and awful lot watching my female crew dock. Pussy footing in
and using stern walk is a pretty successful way to dock

Ole Thom