Jonathan Ganz

Default Top Picks for Cruising-By Ganzy

Of course he should. But, he can't. Why? Because he's a liar. He's also
a thief.

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
If that's the case, you should be able to post the whole message,

including headers.
If not you are a liar.

If you do you will have violated one of your own rules, the one where you

told
us all that only a vile despicable piece of camel dung would stoop to

distributing
someone's private e-mail on a news group.

Either way you don't come of looking to good, oh well nothing new there.

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit wrote:
Typical lying sack of ****... but you WIN at that too!!

You lied? Why did you send it to me then?
Seriously, there's something wrong with you. 1st you say "real sailors"

don't
care about interiors. Then after you can't back it up, you send me that

list.
You're very confused, Ganzy!

RB