Tony Thomas

Default warning horn

Looks to me like the horn for the boat itself (like a car horn). Not the
alarm for the engine. What is it wired to. I would assume the horn
switch/button. The warning alarm for the engine is usually a small black
round device about the size of a 1/2 dollar. Some are wired under the dash
and others are wired inside the control box. The alarm should operate when
the key is turned to the ignition position but prior to cranking the engine.
If it does not, have it checked or replaced.

--
Tony
my boats and autos - http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"tcoop" wrote in message
. ..
Can someone tell me if this is a warning horn, and if so, is there a way I
can test it?
http://coopscorner.com/takealook/warninghorn.htm
This is on a Hydra pontoon boat, which they don't make any more.
Thanks,
Tom