Mark Browne

Default O.T. Any audiophiles here?

If you are trying to buy vinyl I know a fellow that has rooms full of disks.
ROOMS! He has made noises about selling them for some time now but he does
not relish the cataloging necessary to sell them. A little nudge would
knock him off dead center.
You might be able to pick up a lot of rare times for a fair price.

If you were to buy in bulk - a real good deal.

If you are interested, email me off list. Please note that you will have to
remove the DOT FISH from my email address to reach me directly.

Mark Browne

"scottht" wrote in message
I was just hoping that there might be some audiophiles here so it could
save me a little time going back and forth through the newsgroups
Is antone into vinyl? You do realize it is making a come back. Anyone,
anybody?