Joe

Default And Donal the Coward liar responds again

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message ...
"Donal" wrote in message
Naughty Jeff. Very, very naughty!

What you actually said was :-

"So where in the Colregs does it say you can't run on radar alone? "

That was a really stupid thing to write! Really!

No that was a retorical question. It seems it was well beyond your limtied
comprehension. In the very next sentence I said a looout was required.

let's define lookout so Lanod can understand: Someone who looks out.

How can a lookout do a proper job when he can not see his own bow
without help?

Answer: He uses radar if he has it. Or he uses his yachtmaster physic
viewing skills that allows him to peer thru the fog and any hull.
Infact lanod this is allowing him to see the future of a person
without viewing skills and change it.

Very mystic indeed.

Lanod,

I'm going to get flir myself, its like a pool of smokey water that
clears.
This most mystical eye allows you to pierce any vail that clokes you.
You just have to know the juju.

Joe
MSV (magic sailing vessel)
RedCloud

The complete paragraph was:
"So where in the Colregs does it say you can't run on radar alone? Of course,
one should always have a visual (and sound) watch, but that is moot if there is
effectively zero visibility. And yet many vessels maintain their normal
schedule in thick fog."

Since it is obvious that you have been misrepresenting my statement over and
over, I think you owe me a rather large large apology. Otherwise you are just
admitting that you're a scumbag of the lowest order, in addition to being a
coward liar!

No go away until you're ready to admit that you've been wrong. Or just go away.