K Smith

Default OT - Towards Energy Independence

Rick wrote:
K Smith wrote:

Absolutely nothing worth the oxygen breathed during its typing.

I don't think I have ever seen so many lines of gibberish written about
so little.

Good grief, woman, do you not have anything better to do with your
wretched existence than post your interminable diatribes on issues
which, judging their "content" you have less comprehension than
experience or insight ...

Don't be an ass all your life, take a day off.

Rick

And this is from grease monkey Rick who came here & lied about his
credentials, till of course he foolishly tried to post technical details
about diesel engines, whereupon it became obvious he has not the
faintest clue how or even why they operate.

Remember this liar claimed not just to be a diesel mechanic but a full
on diesel engineer!!! Lying simpletons.

It's no good just getting embarrassed & ignoring their lies becasue
they just keep making the claims more outrageous, you need to show them
for what they are; failed, inadequate, low IQ liars.