Steve

Default McDeployment in the Submarine McNavy

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
though it seems like a joke, one 6 month deployment on a submarine and
you would be able to come up with a list much greater in length.
McDeploy!!!

I associate leaving the navy with being soothed and better associating
myself with nature.

Snip nauseating long rant that nobody likely read to the end of

I can understand why you prefer McDonald's, they have a lot of cheese to
serve with your whine. Or maybe it's just a job you can handle.

From what I did read of your epic blather, I gather that you are much more
intelligent than your former peers and "superiors" in the navy. Which makes
me wonder, how in the ocean does the navy, with all those stupid people,
manage to successfully operate the most sophisticated machinery on the
planet, in the most dangerous and inhospitable environment, year after year?
And now they're going to have to do it without you?!?! Our navy is
doomed!!! (Yeah, that's right, OUR navy)

Actually, I imagine the navy is pretty soothed that you left, too, so I
suppose it worked out well for all concerned, except, perhaps, McDonald's.

SH