MC

Default Mast Rake and Mast Bend

DSK wrote:

MC wrote:

..... I don't understand why you posted
pictures
of your sailing with such bad sail trim!

??? which picture is that, MC?

AFAIK I have posted many pictures, some with not particularly good sail trim as we
are just casually daysailing, and other pictures where sail trim is pretty good.

In no case have I posted pictures of one of my boats sailing, claimed that the sail
trim was perfect, and then had a hissy fit when several better sailors pointed out
the flaws. You've done this twice.

Good lord, you do have a mental problem don't you?

Why not impress us by posting a
reference
to one of your winds against a world class fleet?

Actually, I've posted lnks to my race results several times. You probably weren't
paying attention, seems to be how you go through life without learning much.

Well I may have missed it but I'm ready to be impressed now. Post the
reference.

Anyway, stop evading, answer the question or say you don't know the answer!

How can I know the answer when I don't know the question? You answer this question
first: WTF are you babbling about?

You can't even remember a question posted just a few hours ago in this
very thread? I think you need medical help.

Cheers