Murph_NH

Default Engine Oil (Milky / Gray)

Last time I saw that mixture, it was in my S10 Blazer's V6. It was a result
of water/antifreeze steaming into the oil. Eventually led to my crank
seizing hard one cold Winter night, bearings have no sense of humor. Cost of
repairs - new short block assembly, rebuild the heads, and reinstall and
test.

I'd say your's is a similar problem and you best start stripping down to the
basic block and rebuild it. My guess would be warped heads or even a bad
head gasket. But these days, I'd end up letting another wrench fix it and
I'd go find another vice to keep me occupied. lol! Whatever you do, do it
right away. Don't run the engine or you may end up shopping for a new short
block assembly for yourself.

Murph

"Matt" wrote in message
My engine oil recently almost doubled in capacity when i changed the oil

the
other day. It is gray / milky looking. Suggestions from another post

said
have a mechanic look at it becuase it might be a warped head. Is there
anything else it could be? Also do you recommend I get it service before
the winter?