tcoop

Default throttle adjustment

It should move at the same time as the bottom rod correct, only the top rod
would keep moving after the bottom rod has stopped? Is this how this works?
Thanks
Tom

"Trond Solem" wrote in message
If the upper rod on your picture doesn't move, your throttle cable is
broken. It may have come loose in the control box. You might check taht
first.

"tcoop" wrote in message
.. .
I got a 1995 40hp Force engine and I just changed the impeller. I got it
back together and started the engine. It has better water pump output

and
it
goes into forward and reverse gears but it doesn't throttle up when i

move
the gear shift forward. Any idea how to adjust the throttle? Here is a
picture of what i have
http://coopscorner.com/takealook/throttle_linkage.htm
Thanks for the help, and I know it isn't the best engine, but i got it

and
have to try to make the best of it...:-)
Tom