Harry Krause

Default OT - Towards Energy Independence

K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

K Smith wrote:

Oh you mean the ONLY 80HP diesel OB you've ever seen??

Well, I haven't actually seen it, Karen. All you've posted are some
****-poor photos that show a rusting hunkajunk that looks like an old
Chrysler outboard on steroids. I have seen a Yanmar diesel outboard,
though, of something like 35 or 40 hp, and it didn't look anything like
that piece of crap hanging on the back of your piece of crap boat.

No they wouldn't because they didn't design anew

You didn't design anew, either. You took someone else's diesel and
bolted it onto the ugliest lower unit I have ever seen. The Yanmar is a
manufactured product; yours is a hunka junk.

they tried to put a
diesel OB together in the same manner a 2 stroke petrol is. This meant
they couldn't go much bigger that 38HP, it took me & my blokes

actually design & build bigger full OB diesels

You've never provided a shred of proof that *you* had anything to do
with the design of anything. It's just bullship, all of it.

By the way; several more

have been built & that one is still going although it's still a test bed
so has had lots of changes along the way.

Are they winners of the Industrial Ugly Award, too?

Email sent to will never reach me.