K Smith

Default OT - Towards Energy Independence

Harry Krause wrote:
K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

K Smith wrote:

Jack Rye wrote:

Thanks for the reply Jack,

Sure blame everything on the unions.

I blame monopolies & that's how unions work, they create a monopoly
then behave in the worst of monopolist fashion. They are run in the

main

by uneducated simpletons & I give you ex union heavy Harry as a classic
example.

Your ignorance says more about you than you realize.
Most of the younger "uneducated simpletons" I know who run unions have
bachelor's degrees, and several have master's degrees. Most of the older
generation of union leaders, the ones who have retired or are close to
retirement, were educated in the school of hard knocks, but some of them
managed to get college degrees, too.

On the other hand, *you* never completed college and got a degree, and
by the tone of your political posts here, I would posit that *you* are
the simpleton.

Well you see this is your problem Harry, I' let my understandings &
posts stand whereas you lie about just about everything including that
you are educated. The truth is you have no degrees indeed you're not
even literate.

In the past when others have tried there is no trace of you having even
attended any tertiary education. As you usually do you lie you want to
claim authority you just make up a lie like;

One of the joys of this newsgroup is the opportunity it offers for
watching mental cases like you prove over and over how detached from
reality you are. It gives us hope for the future.

I mean once when you were cornered you actually
claimed to have contacted your old uni & told them not to release
anything , even that you were there!!! What a hopeless lying turd you are.

It is against federal law in this country for a college registrar's
office to release identifying personal information about a student or
graduate without the latter's express permission. All I've ever done
about the matter was to check my registrar's office to make sure the law
hadn't changed. Sorry.

You spin it as the liar you are. When checked you weren't even
mentioned as a student anywhere, no "personal details" just as having
attended any tertiary institution.

But no matter; what's your concern?? name them now, after all according
to your false education claims you have at least 4 references to choose
from. Lies upon lies

Boat?? No way you never have & certainly don't now.

Oh, puh-lease. That dog of yours won't hunt, either. More than one
poster in this newsgroup has seen me and the boat, and knows all sorts
of details that were verified by third parties. Give it up, Karen.

Fine give us one reference one "verifiable" reference not others
you've hoodwinked. Again you are just BS about everything, no boats, no
education, no father dealer, no gun prises (surely even there the courts
would let the mentally ill have access to guns) no 20 yrs junior
professional wife.... none of it. Never ever any verification of
anything, just years of endless BS claims which one after the other over
time you can never back up in any manner because you're liar end of story.

The best thing you could do for humanity's sake, Karen, is place
yourself on the dung heap for collection. You smell bad.