Joe

Default And ???????

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

No, no, no......

You have to guess your position without *any* aids.

Oh OK. Sorta like Physic viewing. ****...... if I could do that I'd be
working for the CIA.

Hmmmm. Now I think that I understand your dependance on radar.

You don't know how to navigate without high-tech aids, do you?

Its hard to dead reckon blind donal,
I could do a DTS type fix using a compass, but how will you take in
account set and drift without anything to take a fix on?

BTW what type of licences do you hold? How many times have DRed in the
fog?

Tell us Donal, How can you fix your position with the windows blacked
out, no gps, no loran, no chart no radar. OH Tell us O master
navigator.

Guess your gonna listen to the wave slapping on the hull and count
the duration of each slap and figure your distance by counting waves
huh? And on top of that your going to know when you turn by were the
slapping occurs on the hull. or maybe the increadable Mr Limpid is
going to guide you. Come on Supermariner fill us in on your
increadable skills.

Or maybe your internal gyro is going to kick in, Or maybe you have
xray vision and can see thru the fog and hull.

Perhaps it your crystal ball.

Joe
Amazed at Donals magical skills.

Thats the answer.... Lets hire a Yachtsmaster to find Ossama.

Could an average yachtmaster do any worse than GWB?

Regards

Donal