Simple Simon

Default Let's get this license thing straight once and for all

"otnmbrd" wrote in message link.net...

Simple Simon wrote:
That's a very long-winded response and possibly
an attempt to make me forget the question I
asked and you avoided answering by obfuscation.

I shall ask it again.

Can you equal or beat my test scores?

S.Simon

He answered your question. You just don't have the needed reading
comprehension skills and basic intelligence, to have understood the answer.
In a nutshell, your test scores tell more about how well you take a
"multi-guess" test, and memory skills, than how well you know the subject.
The numbers aren't important, as long as you pass the test.
What becomes important after that, is how well you apply this basic
knowledge and learn from it, plus make use of the advantages it may give
you.

Happy Holidays to you Cap'n. Otn.

Coming from someone who probably just scraped by
your little rant doesn't have much meaning. People who
barely scrape by generally have the attitude you
demonstrated above.

"Oh, it doesn't matter that I couldn't answer
the questions right, they were stupid anyway,"
is the purview of the lame and the ignorant.
It is a cop-out response coming from the near-
failures whom everyone but themselves realizes
are borderline qualified.

I've come to the conclusion that the real reason
I can get no honest answers what the other so-called
captain's test scores are is because they are ashamed to
admit I beat them by a mile. (Being beaten in anything
by someone whom you claim is far inferior must be
a bitter pill to swallow, indeed, and much, much worse
when he beats you in an area you call your profession.)

Capt. Neal --- USCG licensed (# 1045941) U.S.
Merchant Marine Officer - Master of Steam or
Motor Vessels Near Coastal, 25GRT, also Operator
Uninspected Passenger Vessels, Near Coastal