Brian Whatcott

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

On 25 Dec 2003 17:17:09 GMT, (Karl Denninger)
wrote:

That [Fischer-Panda] generator...

we were considering buying one...

Don't.

Buy a Kohler. 5 year, 2000 hour recreational warranty, INCLUDING REMOVE
AND REPLACE LABOR.

You can't beat that ANYWHERE.

I've owned one for 2+ years now, and have over 600 hours on it. It has been
a 100% trouble-free piece of equipment. I'd buy another in a heartbeat,
and recommend the unit to everyone I come across who needs one.

This note has such a ring of confidence about it.... reminds me that I
bought an econobox with a 5 year 100,000 mile drive train warranty.
And would you believe it, I had no mentionable problems in ten years.

Manufacturers who offer impressive sounding warranties usually have a
distinct hunch it ain't gonna cost them the ranch. That's my
experience anyway.

Brian W