Wally

Default Standard Horizon GPS

Simple Simon wrote:

Given all the features and good warranty it sounds hard to beat.
I wonder about input, however, I can see only three buttons.

Spec looks pretty good. The 'nav1' screen shot on the West Marine page looks
like it might be hard to read - I'd like to see how that is on the actual
machine. The middle button of the three might be a cursor type (as on the
dearer eTrex models). Having the buttons at the bottom might make it a bit
awkward to hold when using it single-handed - with the buttons above the
screen, my GPS12 sits well in the hand and I work the buttons with my thumb.

--
Wally
www.art-gallery.myby.co.uk