Simple Simon

Default MY Christmas List..

Now that I've gotten my license renewed I can take off
to the Bahamas again most any time. I'll probably be
off sometime in February after the worst of the fronts
have passed. No use being pinned down behind a Bahamas
desert island for a week at a time because of a norther
when I can be comfortable and close to food and booze
and internet access right here.

The truth about Katy is she's a credit to her gender
even if she has poor taste in men. I'm forced to
give credit where credit is due when it comes to
Katy because I gave her my best shot yet she
refused my offers. I know she loves me but she
is faithful to her vows and that means a lot these
days. If she will not have me, then her husband
need have no fears as to her loyalty for no man
exists who could turn her head if she will not have
one she adores and probably dreams about at
night . . .

You should learn a lesson from Katy. No man wants
a slut for much longer than it takes to jump her bones.
A man wants a women he has enough faith in to
sleep soundly knowing his woman is not on the
newsgroups hustling up rolls in the hay.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:evQFb.20993$HQ.18773@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
I told them they were no longer welcome and
they realized the wisdom of my statement.

Like I would take your advice on anything! lol

Do you need a real pilot to navigate you to the Bahamas?

I thought you would have untied your mooring before now, with great
adventures ahead... or would that be "a head" as in a "cedar bucket"?

All but Katy were decent enough to leave us
men alone.

You live on a daily diet of Katysail posts...who do you think you are
kidding, Neal?

LP