Slambram

Default OT - Towards Energy Independence

On 24 Oct 2003 04:34:27 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Oh SAVE us Unions, save us.

LOL

The unions have already done quite a bit to
"save" you.

Do you enjoy weekends off?
Paid vacation?
Health insurance?
Reasonable access to address on-the-job grievances or some avenue of appeal for

unfair personnel decisions by your employer?
Do you enjoy a company retirement plan?
Is there on-the-job training available to you to help you advance in your
career and improve your skills?

Spare me Hoffa. I enjoy all of these things. I'm not in a union. My
employer provides them for me because i'm worth it (at least right now
i am). If they didn't, they know i'd go somewhere else.

Unions nowadays are just as corrupt as the corporations they were
formed against. The sad thing is that in the end, the hardworking
American is going to one who ultimately pays.