Jonathan Ganz

Default MY Christmas List..

You even have your own pair of tits!!!

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:10:38 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

You still here, Katy? Why don't you get smart
and join Haggie, Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, Nora
and the rest of the women who took the hint and
got lost?

Got news for you...except for LP and Nora, they're still here. Haggie's

having config problems with her email server and Barb's been posting
regularly. I have been posting 1-2 mesages a day, so your question is
specious...I haven't gone anywhere. What we're all waiting for anxiously is
for when you leave. With the abscense of you and BS, things will get better
and better.

On my Christmas list is stuff for other people. I've been blessed
with everything I want. One of the things on my Christmas list is
that somebody fixes your word wrap. This would please everyone who
reads your messages.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe