Doug Kanter

Default OT - Towards Energy Independence

"K Smith" wrote in message

China & Rkor are already starting the "demand" more & particularly
China will ultimately fail or dump communism, but whatever if the west's
market clought can raise their standards of living even just slightly
the market for the wests goods will be huge.

China!?! The country whose environmental regulation of industry is best
described as "What? Huh?" The country where people are put to death for
petty theft, unless their family is well connected? That China?

No thanks. I don't want my money going there. I don't buy the crap about how
an influx of money will drag them kicking and screaming into a world of
better behavior.