katysails

Default MY Christmas List..

You still here, Katy? Why don't you get smart
and join Haggie, Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, Nora
and the rest of the women who took the hint and
got lost?

Got news for you...except for LP and Nora, they're still here. Haggie's =
having config problems with her email server and Barb's been posting =
regularly. I have been posting 1-2 mesages a day, so your question is =
specious...I haven't gone anywhere. What we're all waiting for anxiously =
is for when you leave. With the abscense of you and BS, things will get =
better and better. =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse